You need (serves 2):
- A trout or salmon fillet about 2" thick and 5" by 6" in area
- 2 tbs miracle whip or yoghurt
- 2 tbs minced sun-dried tomatoes (I used dried, soaked them in hot water for 10 minutes, then minced them)
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced, divided
- enough green beans for 2
- 3/4 c orzo
- 1 can chicken broth + 1 can water
- 1 tsp butter
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. In a small bowl, mix about half of the minced garlic, the miracle whip/yoghurt, the sun-dried tomatoes, and the pepper.
3. Wash and dry the fish and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Smear the marinade over the fish and put the fish in the oven.
4. Put your broth on to boil and start trimming and washing your beans. When the broth boils, pour in the orzo.
5. When the orzo is almost done (about 15 minutes), put the beans in a saute pan with 1 tsp butter and the rest of the garlic. Saute on medium-high. By the time the beans are done, the orzo and the fish will be too! Make sure the fish is opaque throughout before serving.